Hockey Players for Kids wouldn’t be what it is today without the motivation and support of our partners and members. Learn more about this outstanding group of people who are enthusiastic about creating positive change in communities across North America (and around the globe), and see how easy it is for you to get involved too.
A Partnership with HP4K: Opportunities and Value
We view sponsorship as an opportunity to establish your brand, build your reputation, and strengthen your partnership with HP4K fellow organizations. We would like to help build your good name through our good name. The following are highlights of exposure points that HP4K can provide:
- Over 100 professional hockey player members of HP4K.
- Dozens of programs being run across North America each year that leverage athletes to provide our youth with core life skills like reading.
- Local and national media attention that broadly communicates the impact we are having on improving communities across North America, Europe and Asia.
- The hundreds of thousands of fans of HP4K members.
- Teaming up with HP4K to positively impact countless children’s lives.
HP4K is constantly winning praise from the media for being a forward thinking, proactive organization. Our members are thought of as “celebrities with heart”, as one newspaper put it, within their communities. This is a great opportunity for your organization to partner up with us and garner that same good will. Team up with HP4K today.
Email us today at email@example.com or Executive Director Mac Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some our Partners Include:
- Bethany House Services
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Cincinnati
- Brighton Center
- Children’s Hunger Alliance
- Cincinnati Amateur Hockey Association
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL)
- Community Health Link
- Goals for Good
- Greenville Road Warriors (ECHL)
- Ignite: Give Back Cincinnati
- Kids in Crisis
- Matthew 25: Ministries, Haiti Relief
- Most Valuable Kids (MVK)
- MUSC Children’s Hospital
- Northern Kentucky Hockey Kids
- Princeton Youth Hockey Association
- The Professional Hockey Players’ Association (PHPA)
- Rockford IceHogs (AHL)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- The Shade Tree
- St. Joseph Orphanage: Cincinnati
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- YMCA of San Joaquin County